The road tears up in front of me, the stones and the muck rising,
But no matter how difficult may seem the way, I have to keep walking.
The sun blows down on my head, wrapping me up in sweat,
I wish to find some shade, but to keep walking is my fate.
The skies open up and unleash the rains,
The water eats up the roads and leaves back all the pains.
All that remains behind is a black sea,
But I need to keep walking even if the road I can't see.
Winter comes down and wraps up the earth in snow,
My feet become numb, my steps become slow
Every step next becomes a war, every breath next becomes a blessing,
But ceasing isn't an option, I need to keep walking.
Life isn't an easy game, the roads are built with broken glasses,
To glide over that, isn't the ability of masses.
To earn that peace, that smile, you gotta give a fee
You need to keep walking.........for life's just a synonym of journey !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment