Monday, May 10, 2010

Engineering wrap up !!!

So here we are, back at the crossroads of life. The last time I was here when I completed my HSC (Horrific Studies finally Completed). It's that part of the life again when we are bogged down by the infinite amount of options available (and no options in case of the also rans !!!), when family, community etc etc finally ask us up to cough up the return on investments which they have been doing over us for the past 22 years. And this is the part of life when we finally are supposed to shred off our childhood towards being a man(or a woman).
Well, but just before i put my final step into this crossroad I just want to take a breath and rewind all the pleasant and unpleasant memories of these five years. Memories which have become a part of me, which have become a part of my transformation. Memories that I will be carrying forward as what was taught to me by life in my first course of facing the world alone.
So here's starting the countdown to the end of the most memorable experience in my life by rewinding the tape of time and delving back in it to relive some moments which may never ever occur again in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment