One wise man once said that "Normal people chase dreams, while ABnormal people make their dreams chase them"...................well that wise man would be me !!!
Where did this wisdom come from ? It came from years of foolishness, years of failures, years of stupidity, years of tears, years of embarrassment which later became years of shamlessness, and just one moment of SELF WORTH !!!
Thank God Life is not a woman, because her boyfriend would have committed suicide out of her unpredictable mood swings, much worse than the menstrual cycles of women (Sorry if anyone is offended, but it's the biological truth, so I am shameless over it). Life keeps on swinging between bad, worse, worst and suddenly the best every single moment. I don't know how did Mr C. Gupta script so many lives, but he must really be someone who qualifies as a genius, when it comes to my life.
I have seen the highs of life during eleven years of my schooling. My mom learnt with me and made me learn, my dad just did one simple thing---he kindled the fire within me for logic and maths, and the rest was history.... I consistently flew in the upper clouds of the class, untill one day I realised that my wings could no longer bear the weight of my overconfidence and decided to crash land me in Tenth Standard with 83 %.
Life somehow took a liking for the uncharted territories---those going towards the bottom, and my Eleventh crashed with 60% before rising like the Sensex to 77% in Twelfth.
Engineering continued its BEARS, and not Bulls. Scores flew from sky to deep in the pits of earth, barely managing to keep the nose above to take in the air. But even this was lost in between to give me a break of a year.
I didn't realise but life regained not only its breath but also the whole spirit thereupon. The fire was lit and glow showed. After a resurgent third year came the ultimate confirmation of my return---TresVista Financial Services.
What is Tres Vista? Its just any other small company floated as a dream to be realised by two individuals--Sudeep Mishra and Abhilaash Jaikumar. It hasn't got a great pay packet, it hasn't got a palatial office space, it hasn't got any thing that a conventional well settled company has, but it has got something that I wanted---the passion to dream, the passion to realise the dream and the passion to spread the infection of dream !!!
What must u be feeling when you are the only one to be placed in a well bought up crowd of 67, when you are the first one to be placed in your college, when otherwise strange looking faces come down to you, extend their hand and wish you Congratulations ?
I had a beautiful feeling once in life ---when I proposed my present Girl Friend (God bless her, she deserves Noble Peace Award for managing to stay with me despite not resorting to any kind of violence...). It was a silent night, despite the traffic nearby, a dark night, despite the stars sprinkling around, and an empty basketball court, despite there being more than 4 ppl other than us.........I just said her :aami tomake bhaalo baashi: (I LOVE YOU, for the uneducated Bengalis) and she just rested her head onto my shoulder, silently letting me know that I have one more voice now, one more shoulder to lean upon, one more reason to succeed for, one more reason to GROW, CHASE MY DREAMS AND THEN MAKE THEM CHASE ME.....
Today I did it. In the initial stages of engineering when me and Jinesh---two non directional, self stamped failures were dreaming of Investment Banking, in the back of our minds somewhere silently concretising the path to our future. In the mist of conventional education and fights of life, somewhere that path hazed away. But then we were abnormals-----we dreamt of dreams which chased us, rather than the other way round. Jinesh is today giving the final strokes to his BBA painting, and I am in the fray of my dreams with Tres Vista.
This is not to say, that we have attained our dreams, that we have arrived, but this is to say that we have risen, from the slumber of disappointments, from the dirt of giving-ups, from the muck of hopelessness, towards a new sunrise, towards new horizons. We are TRES passing the limits towards new VISTAs.
Where did this wisdom come from ? It came from years of foolishness, years of failures, years of stupidity, years of tears, years of embarrassment which later became years of shamlessness, and just one moment of SELF WORTH !!!
Thank God Life is not a woman, because her boyfriend would have committed suicide out of her unpredictable mood swings, much worse than the menstrual cycles of women (Sorry if anyone is offended, but it's the biological truth, so I am shameless over it). Life keeps on swinging between bad, worse, worst and suddenly the best every single moment. I don't know how did Mr C. Gupta script so many lives, but he must really be someone who qualifies as a genius, when it comes to my life.
I have seen the highs of life during eleven years of my schooling. My mom learnt with me and made me learn, my dad just did one simple thing---he kindled the fire within me for logic and maths, and the rest was history.... I consistently flew in the upper clouds of the class, untill one day I realised that my wings could no longer bear the weight of my overconfidence and decided to crash land me in Tenth Standard with 83 %.
Life somehow took a liking for the uncharted territories---those going towards the bottom, and my Eleventh crashed with 60% before rising like the Sensex to 77% in Twelfth.
Engineering continued its BEARS, and not Bulls. Scores flew from sky to deep in the pits of earth, barely managing to keep the nose above to take in the air. But even this was lost in between to give me a break of a year.
I didn't realise but life regained not only its breath but also the whole spirit thereupon. The fire was lit and glow showed. After a resurgent third year came the ultimate confirmation of my return---TresVista Financial Services.
What is Tres Vista? Its just any other small company floated as a dream to be realised by two individuals--Sudeep Mishra and Abhilaash Jaikumar. It hasn't got a great pay packet, it hasn't got a palatial office space, it hasn't got any thing that a conventional well settled company has, but it has got something that I wanted---the passion to dream, the passion to realise the dream and the passion to spread the infection of dream !!!What must u be feeling when you are the only one to be placed in a well bought up crowd of 67, when you are the first one to be placed in your college, when otherwise strange looking faces come down to you, extend their hand and wish you Congratulations ?
I had a beautiful feeling once in life ---when I proposed my present Girl Friend (God bless her, she deserves Noble Peace Award for managing to stay with me despite not resorting to any kind of violence...). It was a silent night, despite the traffic nearby, a dark night, despite the stars sprinkling around, and an empty basketball court, despite there being more than 4 ppl other than us.........I just said her :aami tomake bhaalo baashi: (I LOVE YOU, for the uneducated Bengalis) and she just rested her head onto my shoulder, silently letting me know that I have one more voice now, one more shoulder to lean upon, one more reason to succeed for, one more reason to GROW, CHASE MY DREAMS AND THEN MAKE THEM CHASE ME.....
Today I did it. In the initial stages of engineering when me and Jinesh---two non directional, self stamped failures were dreaming of Investment Banking, in the back of our minds somewhere silently concretising the path to our future. In the mist of conventional education and fights of life, somewhere that path hazed away. But then we were abnormals-----we dreamt of dreams which chased us, rather than the other way round. Jinesh is today giving the final strokes to his BBA painting, and I am in the fray of my dreams with Tres Vista.
This is not to say, that we have attained our dreams, that we have arrived, but this is to say that we have risen, from the slumber of disappointments, from the dirt of giving-ups, from the muck of hopelessness, towards a new sunrise, towards new horizons. We are TRES passing the limits towards new VISTAs.
No comments:
Post a Comment